Simmons Kids BeautySleep® Crest Moon Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Soy Enhanced Foam Core offers comfort and firmness that is just right for infants and toddlers
- Unique infant and toddler sides provide ideal comfort for each stage of your child’s life
- Toddler side features a layer of luxurious GelTouch™ foam for soothing comfort
- Soft, naturally blended cotton cover with waterproof backing
- Natural Fire Protection Wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- Square corners create a secure fit in the crib; Lightweight design makes changing the sheets easy
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Your baby will achieve a peaceful rest each and every day with the BeautySleep® from Beautyrest™ Crest Moon Crib and Toddler Mattress. The firm soy enhanced foam core offers comfortable support, while the waterproof cover is easy for parents to wipe clean. Because they grow upright in front of your eyes, this versatile baby mattress is built to keep up. The Crest Moon Crib and Toddler Mattress is designed with two distinct sides that offer the perfect sleeping environment as your childages: the infant side is firm, while the toddler side features a layerof GelTouch™ foam for soothing comfort.
For well over a century, Beautyrest™ has been leading the industry with groundbreaking mattress technologies, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better. All Beautyrest™ crib and toddler mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation