babyGap TrueSleep 2-Stage Deluxe Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Temperature regulating cover with waterproof backing helps your baby achieve their optimal sleep temperature by pulling heat away from the body or releasing it back when needed
- Meets or exceeds JPMA, CPSIA and ASTM testing standards
- Plant-based soy foam core provides firm support
- Unique Infant and toddler sides deliver specialized sleep experience for each stage
- Toddler side has an added foam layer
- Free from added toxic fire retardants, lead and phthalates
- This mattress is free from added toxic fire retardants, lead and phthalates
- Mattress ships compressed in a lightweight box for your convenience | Open and unroll mattress within 2 weeks of purchase, may take up 48 hours to fully expand | Zipper cover is not intended to be removed—zip shut after expansion
- Size: 52”L x 27.5”W x 5”H
- 7-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 27.5" (width) x 5" (height) x 52" (depth)
- Product Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.75" (width) x 29.5" (height) x 9.75" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Unroll a good night’s sleep with this babyGap TrueSleep 2-Stage Deluxe Crib and Toddler Mattress! The advanced temperature regulating infused cover will helps your baby achieve their optimal temperature by pulling heat away from the body or releasing it back when needed, for a truly personalized sleep experience. The plant-based soy foam core delivers the firmness level babies need. Designed with two unique sleeping surfaces, the infant side is ideal for newborns while the toddler side features an extra layer of foam for additional comfort. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home. This compressed baby mattress is shipped in a lightweight box that’s delivered safe and fast to your door—no need to go to the store! For optimal performance, open and unroll your mattress within 2 weeks of purchase. Once unpacked and fully expanded, zip the cover up. The cover is not intended to be removed and is not washable. Mattress may take up 48 hours to fully expand. Gap’s first-ever baby furniture collection reimagines timeless American style for modern nurseries and kids’ bedrooms. Discover quality designs and go-to essentials that instantly refresh your child’s space. Think super-soft organic bedding, elevated crib designs, and more inspired finds for daily life with your little one.
Shop More From This Collection
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation