ComforPedic from Beautyrest Comfort Nights Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Innovative 2-in-1 design; One side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the flip side offers soy foam comfort for toddlers
- Infant side features a waterproof vinyl cover; The toddler side features a high performance ThermoCool™ cover that helps wick away moisture
- Core of the mattress is made from natural, high-density soy enhanced foam
- BeautyEdge® foam encasement for support & stability right to the edge
- Natural fire barrier protection
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Limited 35 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 15
Your young one will love sleeping on the ComforPedic from Beautyrest Comfort Nights Crib and Toddler Mattress, which features a vinyl cover on the infant side and a moisture-wicking ThermoCool cover on the toddler side. Additionally, the infant side features a firm construction, and the toddler side offers an extra layer of comfy soy foam for greater softness. The natural soy core is made of enhanced foam, and there's a natural cotton wrap for pressure relief. The BeautyEdge foam encasement provides support and stability right up to the edge of the mattress.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation