Isabella Twin Bed
- Available in Bianca White (130)
- Twin bed includes headboard, footboard, bed rails and four (4) cross slats
- Bed features princess crown cutout with beaded detail
- Accommodates a twin box spring and mattress (sold separately)
- Designed and expertly crafted for durability
- Sturdy wood construction
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Assembled dimensions (in inches): 41.25 (width) by 42 (height) by 77.75 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 52.1
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 5.4 (width) by 33.8 (height) by 44.8 (depth)
View Product Features
Add a touch of fairy tale charm to your child’s bedroom with the Princess Madeline Twin Bed from Delta Children. Pretty and playful, this kids’ twin bed features princess details like a crown cutout on the headboard, beaded detailing and a scalloped-shaped silhouette—the whimsical design encourages little ones to dream big each and every night. Made from sturdy wood, this twin bed is built to last and ensures this character-filled look has longevity. The bed’s tall headboard provides plenty of support while reading or watching television and the low profile footboard and sides make it easy to climb in and out. The Princess Madeline Twin Bed from Delta Children includes a headboard, footboard, bed rails and four (4) cross slats, and is available in a stunning Bianca White finish. Box spring and twin mattress required (sold separately).
Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality kids’ furniture affordable for all families. They know there’s nothing more important than safety when it comes to your child’s space. That’s why all Delta Children products are built with long-lasting materials to ensure they stand up to years of jumping and playing. Plus, they are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation