iComfort® HYBRID PureSleep Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Supportive foam blended with plant-based soy provides infants the firmness they require
- Serta® Micro Coil Technology provides enhanced comfort, which helps with pressure relief and back support for toddlers
- iComfort® Knit Cover with waterproof backing
- Unique infant and toddler sides that provide ideal comfort for each stage of your child’s life
- Natural fire barrier protection
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 16
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Serta’s iComfort HYBRID PureSleep Crib and Toddler Mattress has a balanced mix of features that will help your child sleep soundly. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, this mattress features a foam core blended with plant-based soy that provides superior firmness ideal for babies and toddlers. On the toddler side of the mattress there is Serta® Micro Coil Technology that helps provide pressure relief and back support for toddlers with over 500 miniature innersprings. Topped with an exceptionally soft fabric cover with a grey swirl pattern and waterproof backing, this lightweight baby mattress is easy to clean. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation