Serta iComfort Baby Moonlit Night Firm Foam Crib and Toddler Mattress
- TWO-SIDED DESIGN ACCOMMODATES BABY AS THEY GROW: At the core of this baby mattress, soy enhanced foam provides a supportive sleep surface
- The infant side offers the firmness and support newborns require | The toddler side features EverCool Gfx Memory Foam for an additional layer of supple comfort
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT AND COMFORT FOR BABY: EverCool Gfx Memory Foam, the world’s first breathable foam keeps baby cool and comfy all night, wicking away heat and moisture, and helping with pressure point relief
- WATERPROOF: The iComfort Knit Cover features a waterproof backing that enables easy cleanup and helps maintains the condition of the mattress for years to come
- BABY’S SAFETY COMES FIRST: This mattress meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 16
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 20
Designed with your growing baby’s needs in mind, Serta’s iComfort Baby Moonlit Night Firm Foam Crib and Toddler Mattress will ensure your little one has a comfy, cozy and supportive sleep space to get the rest they need each and every night. An innovative, 2-sided design accommodates baby’s needs as they grow. At the mattress’s core, soy enhanced foam offers baby superior support with the firmness infants require, while the toddler side features EverCool Gfx Memory Foam, adding an extra layer of cushioned comfort the helps with pressure point relief. The EverCool Gfx Memory Foam’s unique technology makes it the world’s first breathable foam, offering exceptional comfort while wicking away heat and moisture to help maintain a more ideal sleeping temperature. The supremely soft iComfort knit cover creates a cozy environment while the waterproof backing ensures the mattress will stay in top condition for years. Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta iComfort baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation