Serta New Dawn® Supreme Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Extra-firm high-density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core
- Light weight for easy changing
- Ultimate Edge Design — Firmer edges for extra support and square corners help with snug fit inside crib
- Naturally blended woven cotton cover has a waterproof backing
- Unique Infant and Toddler Sides — Infant side provides ideal firmness for newborns, Toddler offers additional Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam comfort for reduced pressure points
- Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam — exclusive liquid gel-enhanced memory foam designed to increase airflow, which helps move heat away from Baby, also provides enhanced cushioning to help reduce the pressure points
- GREENGUARD Gold certified — recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified — Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap for added safety and comfort. This mattress meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- Made in USA of USA and Imported Materials
- Limited 35-year warranty
- Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Babies grow up fast, so make sure they have a mattress that will grow with them. Serta's New Dawn Supreme Crib and Toddler Mattress has everything your child needs from birth till toddlerhood. A safe and innovative mattress, it features a firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber core, a naturally blended cotton cover with waterproof backing and unique infant and toddler sides that cater to each stage in their life. The infant side provides ideal firmness for newborns, while the toddler side is outfitted with a layer of Cool Twist gel memory foam. The Cool Twist gel memory foam supports increased airflow, which helps regulate your child's sleeping temperature. Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta's crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation