Serta Nightstar™ Deluxe Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress
- 120 heavy-duty innerspring coils
- Full perimeter border wire
- Ortho-insulated layer for support and comfort
- Waterproof vinyl cover resists moisture and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- Cloth binding
- Limited 25-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 15
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
Serta's Nightstar Deluxe Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress is designed to comfortably deliver the support babies need and deserve. Its features include a waterproof and stain-resistant vinyl cover, natural fire protection, an ortho-insulated layer for a superior sleeping surface, plus 120 heavy-duty coils and full perimeter boarder wire to ensure balanced support throughout the mattress.
This extra-firm crib mattress is also GREENGUARD Gold certified. What does that mean for you? It means this mattress meets the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which certifies products for low chemical emissions to help improve indoor air quality. So when you purchase this mattress you can spend less time worrying about what your baby's sleeping on, and more time bonding with them.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation