Serta Nightstar™ Eco Balance Ultra Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Extra firm 240 heavy duty interlocking coils
- Full perimeter border wire
- Ortho-Insulated layer for support and comfort
- Eco-friendly soy-enhanced foam for toddlers and natural cotton wrap
- Natural cotton blend woven cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate, and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials
- Limited 40 year warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Infants and toddlers need a firm foundation, and Serta’s Nightstar Eco Balance Ultra Crib and Toddler Mattress provides the support essential for a good night’s rest. With extra firm 240 heavy duty interlocking coils delivering long-lasting firmness at the core, this comfy mattress is topped with an ortho-insulated layer and soy-enhanced foam for the ultimate sleeping experience. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, its natural cotton blend woven cover with waterproof backing makes it a safer, healthier option for your growing child. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation