Serta SleepTrue Sweet Moon Crib and Toddler Mattress
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT AT THE CORE: The core features thermo-bonded polyester for long-lasting firmness and durability, ideal for infants and toddlers
- BLOCKS WETNESS: The vinyl, waterproof cover blocks wetness and moisture | Helps keep baby dry and comfy all night long | Prolongs life of the mattress and enables easy cleanup
- HASSLE-FREE USE: A square corner design enables a snug and secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed | The lightweight design enables easier changing of sheets
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 5 year limited warranty
- SIZE: Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 10
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 14
Sweet dreams for baby begin with Serta’s SleepTrue Sweet Moon Crib and Toddler Mattress. The sophisticated system of support features thermo-bonded polyester at the core to offer long-lasting, ideal firmness and durability for your little one from infancy to toddlerhood, catering to baby’s growth. The user-friendly design features a lightweight construction that enables easier changing, with square corners that ensure a snug and secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed. Finally, a waterproof, vinyl cover repels wetness to help keep baby dry and supremely comfy all night long, prolonging the life of the mattress for enduring quality and comfort.
Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta SleepTrue baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation