Sertapedic Crib Mattress Zippered Encasement| 360 Degrees of Advanced Protection| 100% Waterproof| Hypoallergenic
- 360 DEGREES OF PROTECTION: The encasement helps to provide 360 degrees of protection, enclosing around the mattress completely
- Zips and seals tightly shut
- ADVANCED PROTECTION FOR SAFER AND HEALTHY SLEEP: The encasement creates a barrier for advanced protection from environmental allergens and asthma instigators
- BLOCKS WETNESS: 100% waterproof construction protects mattress from leaks, spills, stains and odors
- EASY TO CLEAN: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 3
Offer an advanced level of protection with Serta’s Sertapedic Crib Mattress Zippered Encasement. The solution for a safer and healthier sleep space, this cover is laboratory tested to maintain the hygiene and safety of your baby’s crib mattress. A zipper seals tightly shut, creating a barrier against environmental allergens and helps provide 360-degrees of protection. The 100% waterproof construction protects the mattress from leaks, spills, stains and odors. Easy to clean and maintain, the encasement is machine washable. Rest easy knowing your little one can sleep safe and sound, fully protected from environmental allergens and unwanted insect invaders, with the Serta’s Sertapedic Crib Mattress Zippered Encasement.
Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta's baby products deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation