Sertapedic® Verona Innerspring Crib and Toddler Mattress
- 160 interlocking coils ensure stable, balanced support; Additional support and comfort provided by ortho-insulated layers for a firm, safe sleeping environment
- A full perimeter border wire along with corner supports guarantees stable edges
- The infant side offers the firmness newborns need while the toddler side features a layer of comfy foam for pressure point relief
- Laminated cover is waterproof and easy to clean
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. GREENGUARD Gold recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- This mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Made in the USA
- 25 year limited warranty
- Product dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product weight (in pounds): 16
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 20
Serta’s Sertapedic Verona Innerspring Crib and Toddler Mattress is the mattress of your baby’s dreams. This baby mattress provides just the right amount of support for you child as they grow--its two-sided design offers two distinct sleeping surfaces, one that accommodates infants and one that accommodates toddlers. The infant side features the ideal firmness newborn babies need for a safe night’s sleep. The toddler side has a layer of comforting foam that helps with pressure point relief. At the core of this mattress 160 heavy-duty innerspring coils provide long-lasting, balanced support. Additional support and comfort is achieved with ortho-insulated layers that create a firm, safe sleeping environment for years to come. Topped with a laminated waterproof cover, the Sertapedic Verona Innerspring Crib and Toddler Mattress makes accidents or spills easy to clean.
Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation