Simmons Kids BeautySleep® Dreamy Days Gel Memory Foam Crib & Toddler Mattress No Color (NO)
- Firm High density thermo-bonded polyester core for firm support
- Naturally blended cover has medical grade waterproof backing
- BeautyEdge® encasement for superior support and stability right to the edge
- GelTouch™ memory foam offers exceptional pressure relief for toddlers
- Perfectly Natural Protection: natural cotton fire protection meets or exceeds all flammability standards
- Light weight for easy changing
- Square corners for secure fit inside crib
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate, and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Featuring a luxurious naturally blended cotton woven cover, the BeautySleep Dreamy Days Crib and Toddler Mattress from Simmons Kids is an excellent choice for parents seeking a healthier choice for their baby’s sleep space. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, this durable mattress features a high density thermo-bonded polyester core for firm support, while BeautyEdge® encasement offers superior support and stability right to the edge. With a layer of GelTouch™ memory foam on the toddler side, it provides exceptional comfort and pressure relief, as well as a cooler sleep environment for your growing child. Simmons has spent the last 140 years satisfying their customers with the ultimate in mattress innovation and total comfort, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better.
All Simmons Kids crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation