Simmons Kids BeautySleep® Naturally Comforting Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm soy-enhanced foam core is ideal for infants and toddlers
- BeautyEdge® foam encasement for enhanced stability to the edge
- Additional eco-friendly soy-enhanced foam layer for toddlers to help reduce pressure points
- Naturally blended woven cotton cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate, and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 26
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 27
Your little one spends more time in their bedroom than any other space. Treat them to the mattress of their dreams—BeautySleep Naturally Comforting Crib & Toddler Mattress from Simmons Kids. Featuring a firm soy enhanced foam core, this supportive mattress is topped with a naturally blended woven cotton cover that helps keep the sleep surface more comfortable throughout the night. Built with a Simmons signature BeautyEdge® encasement for superior edge support, this durable mattresses is designed to grow with your child, and is labeled with easy-to-read infant and toddler sides. The infant side provides the firm support newborns need while the toddler side features an additional layer of soy-enhanced foam to help reduce pressure points.
Simmons has spent the last 140 years satisfying their customers with the ultimate in mattress innovation and total comfort, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better. All Simmons Kids crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation