Simmons Kids CURV™ Memory Foam Comfort Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm encased high density thermo-bonded polyester fiber
- BeautyEdge™ encasement for superior edge support and stability right to the edge
- CURV memory foam offers amazon pressure relief with curved comfort on the toddler side
- Lightweight for easy changing
- Square corners for secure fit inside crib
- Naturally blended woven cotton fabric cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate, and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Perfectly Natural Protection: natural cotton fire protection meets or exceeds all flammability standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Simmons Kids CURV Crib and Toddler Mattress is the ideal sleep space for those seeking memory foam without breaking the bank. Built to last a really long time, and feel like it was made uniquely for your little one, it features a firm high-density thermo-bonded polyester core and BeautyEdge™ foam encasement for firmer comfort on the edges. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, the unique toddler side is topped with Curv memory foam that offers pressure relief with an innovative pattern the runs from side to side to help promote airflow. Its naturally blended cotton woven cover with waterproof backing makes it a safer, healthier option for your growing child. Simmons has spent the last 140 years satisfying their customers with the ultimate in mattress innovation and total comfort, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better.
All Simmons Kids crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation