Disney Encanto 6 Bin Design and Store Toy Organizer
- This toy bin is Greenguard Gold Certified, whcih means it meets the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this toy bin is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Bin meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC
- Toy bin features colorful graphics from Disney’s Encanto
- Will encourage your child to keep their space neat and tidy
- Kids will love arranging the reusable vinyl cling stickers to the sides of this organizer to create a new story every time they play
- Toy Bin has 6 bins in varying sizes to fit a wide variety of toys, from small to large
- Made of engineered wood, solid wood and fabric
- Assembled dimensions: 24.61”L x 11.81”W x 26.57”H | Three medium bins: 7.75”L x 9.5”W x 5”H, two large bins: 11.6”L x 9.5”W x 5”H, one extra-large bin: 23.5”L x 9.5”W x 9.5”H
- Easy assembly
- Product Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 3.15" (width) x 13.39" (height) x 25.6" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
Celebrate the magical Madrigal family with this Disney Encanto 6 Bin Design and Store Toy Organizer by Delta Children. A storage essential and colorful sticker station and all in one, this toy organizer is boldly decorated with enchanting Encanto graphics and includes reusable vinyl stickers. Kids can rearrange the stickers on the sides of this organizer for hours of endless storytelling, adding a much-needed incentive to clean-up time. The sturdy wooden frame holds six fabric bins sized for every type of toy, so you can store books, blocks, and more. An eye-popping addition to their playroom or bedroom, this toy organizer makes cleaning quick and easy.
Shop More From This Collection
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation