Sertapedic Crib Mattress Liner Pads (Pack of 2)| Extra Protection for Baby’s Crib with Nanotex Technology| 100% Waterproof (White)
- ADVANCED STAIN PROTECTION FOR BABY CRIB OR TODDLER BED: Polyester top fabric is treated with Nanotex Stain Repel and Release to create barrier of advanced protection from spills, leaks, stains and odors
- BLOCK WETNESS: Backing of liner is 100% waterproof
- PERFECT FIT: Fits standard size crib mattresses and toddler bed mattresses (sold separately) | Rounded corners mimic the shape of the mattress
- EASY TO CLEAN: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- CONSTRUCTION: 100% polyester | Soft quilted top provides an extra layer of comfort—no noisy “crinkling” sounds
- Dimensions (in inches): 27 (width) by 50 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 2.1
Ensure a safe, comfortable and healthy sleep surface for your baby with these Serta Sertapedic Crib Mattress Liner Pads. This pack includes 2 liners, thoughtfully designed to help maintain the safety and hygiene of your little one’s mattress. A quilted top adds an additional layer of comfort while the 100% waterproof backing with Nanotex Stain Repel and Release provides exceptional stain protection. The pad creates an advanced barrier that protects the mattress from leaks, spills, stains and odors. Fits standard size crib mattresses and toddler bed mattresses (mattress sold se separately).
Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta's baby products deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation