Beautyrest Silver Special Edition Hybrid Crib and Toddler Mattress
- TWO-SIDED DESIGN: Infants receive optimal level of firmness they need on the infant side; the toddler side offers an additional layer of comfort for growing kids
- BEAUTYREST POCKETED COIL TECHNOLOGY: The core features individually wrapped coils that support your child in every position
- BEAUTYEDGE SUPPORT: Firm soy enhanced edges deliver superior support and stability right to the edge
- NATURAL SILVER TECHNOLOGY: On the toddler side, natural silver technology helps prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew | Maintains hygienic and healthy sleep space
- WOVEN, WATERPROOF COVER: Soft, woven fabric cover features waterproof backing that blocks any moisture and wetness
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams, which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- This baby mattress meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Made in the USA of USA and imported materials
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 26
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 30
Better sleep for baby begins with the Beautyrest Silver Special Edition Hybrid Crib and Toddler Mattress. Its advanced features deliver the optimal levels of comfort and support your little one will need throughout their infancy and toddlerhood. The sophisticated system of support begins at the core. Engineered with Beautyrest Pocketed Coil technology, individually wrapped coils support baby, offering the ideal support for your little one in every position. A BeautyEdge Support design features firm soy enhanced edges to offer superior support and stability right to the edge. The innovative, two-sided construction provides infants the exact level of firmness babies need on the infant side, while the toddler side features an additional layer of firm foam for extra comfort. The toddler side also features natural silver technology to help maintain a more hygienic and healthy sleep space by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Designed to offer long-lasting quality and comfort for baby with fuss-free maintenance for parents, a soft, woven fabric cover on top offers soothing comfort, while its waterproof backing blocks any moisture and wetness.
Beautyrest has raised the bar on what it means to be a quality kids’ mattress. We've taken trusted technologies that enhance sleep and durability and paired them with soft, stylish finishes to help children get a more dependable, refreshing sleep each and every night.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation