BeautySleep Spring Grove Crib and Toddler Mattress by Beautyrest
- TWO-SIDED DESIGN: Infant side offers babies optimal firmness they require; extra layer of polyester fiber offers additional comfort to growing toddlers
- SUPERIOR FIRMNESS: The core of this mattress offers ideal firmness and support babies and toddlers require
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The square corner design ensures a snug and secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed | The lightweight construction enables easy changing
- WATERPROOF COVER: A waterproof cover repels wetness, moisture and stains to keep baby dry and comfy | Enables easy cleanup and maintenance
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- This baby mattress meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Made in the USA
- WARRANTY: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 10
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 14
Create a supportive sleep space for baby with the BeautySleep Spring Grove Crib and Toddler Mattress by Beautyrest. Thoughtfully designed to cater to babies’ and toddlers’ specific sleep needs from infancy to toddlerhood, this mattress features a dual-sided design, offering the ideal support and firmness for each stage. The infant side provides the firmness newborns require while the toddler side offers an additional layer of polyester fiber for enhanced comfort. Outfitted with square corners, this baby mattress will fit snugly inside the crib or toddler bed, and the smart construction also features a lightweight design that makes it easy to change the sheets, maneuver or flip. Finally, a waterproof cover helps repel wetness, to ensure that baby stays dry and comfy all night long– also enabling easier cleanup and maintenance for you!
Beautyrest has raised the bar on what it means to be a quality kids’ mattress. We've taken trusted technologies that enhance sleep and durability and paired them with soft, stylish finishes to help children get a more dependable, refreshing sleep each and every night.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation