Perfect Sleeper® Comfort Deluxe Crib and Toddler Mattress
- 220 interlocking coils ensure stable, balanced support; Additional support and comfort provided by ortho-insulated layers for a firm, safe sleeping environment
- A full perimeter border wire along with strong Innofoam corner protection guarantees stable edges
- The infant side offers the firmness newborns need while the toddler side features a layer of memory foam for additional comfort and pressure point relief
- Woven waterproof fabric cover is easy to clean
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. GREENGUARD Gold recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- This mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported parts
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 12
Serta’s Perfect Sleeper® Comfort Deluxe Crib and Toddler Mattress combines top-notch materials with an innovative design to create a comfortable and safe sleep environment for Baby. At the core of this mattress a state-of-the-art steel coil innerspring support system delivers advanced comfort and support. This two-sided baby mattress caters to your little one’s sleeping needs as they grow. On the infant side, the firm sleep surface is ideal for newborns. One the toddler side, a layer of memory foam provides additional comfort and pressure point relief. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta Perfect Sleeper® baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation