Serta Perfect Balance™ Deluxe Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress
- 160 heavy duty coils
- Full perimeter border wire
- Corner supports
- Thermo-bonded polyester wrap for comfort and support
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- Cool Action™ Gel Foam®
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof and stain resistant vinyl cover
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams, which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 16
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 20
Serta’s Perfect Balance Deluxe Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress provides your growing child with a great night sleep night after night. Designed to stay with your baby from birth through their toddler years, the labeled infant and toddler sides provide the ideal construction for each age range. Deep-down support & comfort comes from 160 heavy duty innerspring coils, layers of high-density thermo-bonded polyester fiber on the infant side and a thin layer of Cool Action™ Gel Foam® infused with the support and cooling touch of Serta’s MicroSupport™ gel on the toddler side. Finished with a waterproof cover that is a safeguard against stains, odors and leaks, Serta’s Perfect Balance Deluxe Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress is a safe sleeping environment for years to come.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation