Serta Perfect Embrace Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Thermo-bonded polyester fiber core provides ideal firmness and comfort level
- Woven fabric cover is waterproof and stain resistant on both sides to prolong the life of the mattress and keep it looking clean and fresh for many years
- Dual sided design allows you to flip the mattress
- Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds
- Lightweight for easy changing
- Square corners help create a snug fit inside the crib
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- 7 year limited warranty
- Made in USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 5 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 8
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (length)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 12
Be sure your child is getting the best sleep possible with Serta’s Perfect Embrace Crib and Toddler Mattress! A firm thermo-bonded fiber polyester core delivers the support your baby needs while a woven fabric cover with waterproof backing ensures easy cleanup. This durable baby mattress is also extremely lightweight, which makes changing the sheets less of a chore, and square corners help create a secure fit inside the crib. The Serta Perfect Embrace Crib and Toddler Mattress is a great option for your baby’s crib or toddler bed.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation