The Lion King Plastic Toddler Bed
- RECOMMENDED USE: Recommended for ages 15 months+; Holds up to 50 pounds
- EASY TRANSITION FROM CRIB TO BIG-KID BED: Features two attached guardrails with low to the ground design, at ideal kid-sized height | Enables safe and easy access in and out of bed
- Uses a standard crib mattress (sold separately)
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy steel frame and high-quality plastic construction
- Easy assembly
- SAFETY FIRST: JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 29.13 (width) by 26.18 (height) by 53.94 (depth)
- Product Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5.31" (width) x 17.13" (height) x 29.53" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 18.3 lbs.
Your pride and joy will be on the prowl for nightly adventures in dreamland with The Lion King Plastic Toddler Bed by Delta Children. Featuring adorable graphics of Simba at various ages, Timon and Pumbaa, it transports any bedroom into a magical world. Designed to keep your child safe, this sturdy toddler bed is built low to the ground and features two attached guardrails for additional security. Plus, it’s the perfect kid-sized height, and allows children to get in and out on their own. About The Lion King: Disney’s epic coming-of-age saga follows Simba, the rightful heir to Pride Rock, as he transforms from an exiled cub to a young adult returning home to reclaim his place as king.
Shop More From This Collection
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation