Jeep AdventureGlyde Stroller by Delta Children
- Swivel front wheels feature precision technology for outstanding control and effortless push
- Puncture-proof 6-inch tires are durable/shock absorbing
- The ultimate in convenience, this lightweight stroller has a durable steel frame that only weighs 15 lbs.
- Comfortable 43" stroller height is ideal for all parents
- The easy compact umbrella fold with carry handle and auto latch lock Is ideal for travel or everyday use
- Keep your child comfortable with optimal support in all 3 recline positions
- Oversized canopy with extendable sun visor has UPF 50+ protection
- Stroller has plenty of storage with its extra-large storage basket and cup holder
- Locking back brakes
- JPMA certified; meets or exceeds and ASTM and CPSC standards
- 5-point safety harness
- Reflective shoulder pads
- Recommended for ages 9 months up to 50 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 20.7”W x 31.5”D x 42.9”H
- Folded dimensions: 9.5"L x 6.7"W x 41.7"H
- Meets theme park size requirements
- Dimensions: 20.7" (width) x 42.9" (height) x 31.5" (depth)
- Product Weight: 16.9 lbs.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 10.5" (width) x 7.5" (height) x 38" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 16.9 lbs.
Wherever the road takes you, the Jeep AdventureGlyde Stroller by Delta Children will deliver the best ride ever. The Jeep AdventureGlyde offers the most advanced handling thanks to all-new front wheels that feature precision technology, making it easier than ever to glide, turn and maneuver any surface. Ideal for travel or everyday use, this lightweight stroller with a durable steel frame only weighs 15 pounds and features a compact umbrella fold with an auto lock design and carry handle. An extra-large extendable canopy with UPF 50+ sun visor will protect your child from the elements and a three-position reclining seat ensures baby is comfortable during walks, near and far. Some additional features of this lightweight stroller include: five-point safety harness, extra-large storage basket, parent cup holder and swivel front wheels. This stroller is recommended for infants 9 months up to 50 pounds. Let's glyde!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation