SmartSleep Auto Glide Bassinet with Bluetooth
- Available for free download on the Apple App Store or on Google Play
- Bassinet includes comfortable 1-inch mattress pad with machine washable fitted sheet
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Assembled dimensions: 27”W x 35”D x 30”H
- Holds up to 30 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.00" (width) x 30.00" (height) x 35.00" (depth)
- Product Weight: 13.85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 19.50" (width) x 6.00" (height) x 35.00" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 17.70 lbs.
The Delta Children SmartSleep Auto Glide Bassinet with Bluetooth is a modern close-to-the bed sleeper that boasts state of the art technology. The Bluetooth enabled design easily pairs with the Delta Children Connect App, where you'll be able to wirelessly control and customize the length and speed of the auto glide motion, sound level of the music and nature noises, as well as the brightness of the nightlight. Designed to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, the hands-free auto-glide motion will provide a calming environment while the two-tier toy arm with plush stars will engage and delight your baby if they wake up in the middle of the night. Breathable mesh sides all around provide increased airflow and a clear view of your sleeping baby. Other stand-out features include: large storage basket, comfortable 1-inch waterproof mattress pad with machine washable fitted sheet and wheels that make it easy to move around the house. Get the Delta Children SmartSleep Auto Glide Bassinet and help soothe baby back to sleep (without getting out of bed!). The Delta Children Connect App is free to download and available on the Apple App Store or on Google Play. This bassinet is recommended for babies 0-5 months. Max weight 30 lbs. Stop use at 5 months or once your infant begins to push up on their hands and knees, whichever comes first.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation