Ava 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top and Interlocking Drawers
- This dresser features 3 drawers for plenty of storage space
- Modern design features angled feet
- Removable changing top included (changing pad sold separately, recommended size: 32"W x 16"D x 1"H)
- This dresser is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets or exceeds the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this dresser is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- Interlocking drawer system limits the number of drawers that can be opened at one time
- Tested to meet the current requirements of ASTM F2057, the mandatory CPSC safety standard that protects children from tip-over incidents
- Made of sustainable woods like New Zealand pine and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Non-toxic paint is lead and phthalate safe
- Assembled dimensions: 36.5”W x 20.5”D x 38.75”H
- Interior Drawer Size: 33”W x 13.5”D x 5.75”H
- Easy assembly
- Securely attach dresser to wall with included tipover restraint
- Dimensions: 36.5" (width) x 38.5" (height) x 20.5" (depth)
- Product Weight: 114.75 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 23.5" (width) x 11" (height) x 41" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 123.5 lbs.
Interlocking Drawers - Why It's The Best
A modern heirloom, the Ava 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top and Interlocking Drawers by Delta Children features clean, crisp lines and three spacious drawers with plenty of storage for your growing baby. Topped with a removable changing top, the dresser does double duty--once your baby outgrows the need for a changing table, just remove the topper for many additional years of use. Outfitted with an interlocking drawer system that limits the number of drawers that can be opened at one time for your child’s safety, this dresser is the best option for your little one. Plus, its legs match Delta Children’s Ava 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, pair them together to create a cohesive nursery, or mix it with furniture in the same finish or contrasting finish for a more eclectic look. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home. This Delta Children dresser is tested to meet the current requirements of ASTM F2057, the mandatory CPSC safety standard that protects young children from furniture tip-over incidents. For your children’s safety, only purchase dressers that comply with this standard. For additional security, Delta Children strongly recommends that all dressers in your home be anchored; all Delta dressers include a wall anchor. To learn how to properly secure your dresser, please see the product assembly instructions or visit our website.
Shop More From This Collection
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation