Simmons Kids Beautyrest® Beginnings Sleepy Whispers Ultra Deluxe 231 Pocketed Coil
- 231 luxury Pocketed Coil Springs for even support
- Reinforced border protection and Innofoam corner protectors provide stability
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap has no chemicals, is non-toxic and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- Superior woven fabric cover features a medical grade waterproof barrier
- Woven cover is water and stain resistant
- 2-n-1 Design: one side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the flip side offers a layer of convoluted comfort for toddlers
- GREENGAURD GOLD & CertiPUR-US certified for a healthier indoor environment
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 29
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 29
The Beautyrest® Beginnings Sleepy Whispers Ultra Deluxe 2-in-1 Crib and Toddler Mattress from Simmons Kids® is made with your little one 's comfort and safety in mind. Featuring a dual-purpose design that provides the ideal firmness for newborns and a layer of convoluted comfort for toddlers, it also boasts a natural fire protection wrap and superior woven fabric that features a medical grade waterproof barrier. Plus, this mattress is GREENGUARD Gold and CertiPUR-US certified, so you can rest easy knowing it delivers the safest possible environment for your child.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
All Delta Children, Serta and Beautyrest crib mattresses are compatible with all Delta Children cribs, making it easier to buy the products that are safe for your little one’s nursery.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation