Classic 3 Drawer Dresser with Interlocking Drawers
- This dresser features 3 drawers for plenty of storage space
- To convert your dresser into a convenient changing table purchase the Delta Children #0550 Topper (sold separately)
- Designed to elevate any nrusery or bedroom, this dresser features a classic look that will never go out of style
- Interlocking drawer system limits the number of drawers that can be opened at one time
- Tested to meet the current requirements of ASTM F2057, the mandatory CPSC safety standard that protects children from tip-over incidents
- Made of sustainable woods like New Zealand pine and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards | Non-toxic paint is lead and phthalate safe
- Interior Drawer Size: 30.25”W x 13.5”D x 4.25’H
- Easy assembly
- Securely attach dresser to wall with included tipover restraint
- Dimensions: 36.5" (width) x 33" (height) x 18.75" (depth)
- Product Weight: 92.6 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" (width) x 22" (height) x 41" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 101.5 lbs.
Interlocking Drawers - Why It's The Best
The Epic Place 3 Drawer Dresser with Interlocking Drawers by Delta Children is a spacious storage option that has ample room to store baby's clothes through the years. Featuring metal hardware and square tapered legs, it's finished with a wide top at the just-right height to hold a lamp or display cherished photos or mementos. Pair it with the coordinating Changing Topper #0550 (sold separately) to convert your dresser into a convenient changing table. For your child’s safety, this dresser is outfitted with an interlocking drawer system that limits the number of drawers that can be opened at one time. This Delta Children dresser is tested to meet the current requirements of ASTM F2057, the mandatory CPSC safety standard that protects young children from furniture tip-over incidents. For your children’s safety, only purchase dressers that comply with this standard. For additional security, Delta Children strongly recommends that all dressers in your home be anchored; all Delta dressers include a wall anchor. To learn how to properly secure your dresser, please see the product assembly instructions or visit our website.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation