ComforPedic from Beautyrest Cheerful Morn 2-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress
- AT THE CORE: Plant-based soy foam offers comfort and firmness that is just right for infants and toddlers
- 2-SIDED DESIGN: Infant side offers the firmness babies need while the toddler side features an additional layer of soy-enhanced foam that provided extra comfort and helps with pressure point relief
- WATERPROOF: Soft fabric cover provides soothing comfort and features a waterproof backing for easy cleanup
- PERFECT FIT: Square corners help create a snug fit inside the crib | Lightweight design makes changing the sheets easy
- EXTREMELY SAFE: Natural Fire Protection Wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin
- WARRANTY: 35 year limited warranty
- Product Weight: 11.0 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 27.5" (width) x 6.0" (height) x 52.0" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 11.0 lbs.
The ComforPedic from Beautyrest Cheerful Morn 2-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress grows with your little one to give them a better night's sleep. Designed with a safe and healthy plant-based soy foam core, this durable two-sided mattress features a firmer side for infants and an additional layer of soy-enhanced foam on the toddler side for comfort and help with pressure point relief. This fabric covered mattress boasts a modern pattern and waterproof backing that makes it easy to clean.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation