Frozen II Chair Desk with Storage Bin
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
This chair desk meets or exceeds the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your little one. It has been screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are known to pollute indoor air, certifying it contributes to cleaner indoor air. When you buy this chair desk, you can feel good about what you’re putting in your child's space
For the Frozen II Fan
This cool chair desk features colorful graphics of Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven
Sits low to the ground for easy access
Tons of Storage
Desk features pull out storage bin under the seat, and provides ample space for toys, art supplies and more. Plus, there is a built-in cup holder that's ideal for storing art supplies
- Recommended Use: Recommended for ages 3+; Holds up to 50 lbs.
- Durable Construction: Made of engineered and fabric built to withstand years of use | Scratch- resistant finish protects the colorful graphics
- East to Clean: Wipes clean easily with dry cloth
- Meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC
- Product Weight: 19.62 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 4.33" (width) x 20.67" (height) x 19.69" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 19.62 lbs.
Don’t get left out in the cold, get this Disney Frozen II Chair Desk with Storage Bin by Delta Children that will instantly warm hearts! Offering kids the perfect spot for snack time, crafts, playtime or homework, this smart and sturdy chair with colorful graphics of Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven also features a built-in cup holder to hold markers and a fabric storage bin underneath for additional art supplies or toys. Perfectly sized, this durably constructed chair and desk combo has a large work surface and low height that makes it easy for preschool kids and toddlers to get in and out on their own.
Shop More From This Collection
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation