Ionic Breathe Crib and Toddler Mattress with Cloud Core
- Mattress features 100% breathable Cloud Core
- Unique open-air construction provides continuous airflow to allow babies to breathe right through the core
- Ongoing airflow is proven to reduce the risk of suffocation
- The removable and machine washable cover features silver ions permanently embedded into the fabric that won’t wash out like other topical antimicrobial treatments
- The naturally self-cleaning antimicrobial technology uses the power of positively charged ions to fight and fend off odor causing bacteria, viruses and other microbes
- A waterproof barrier protects the mattress core keeping it dry and clean
- This 2-sided mattress features a firm infant side and additional comfort layer on the toddler side to accommodate your baby’s needs as they grow
- The sustainably sourced Cloud Core made from upcycled materials provides a healthier, longer sleep for your newborn and toddler
- The Cloud Core is hypoallergenic and mold and mildew-resistant
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it’s made of materials with low chemical emissions, helping contribute to healthier environments and indoor air in your home
- JPMA certified
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Made in the USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fits standard cribs and toddler beds
- Dimensions: 28" (width) x 5.5" (height) x 52" (depth)
- Product Weight: 16.6 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" (width) x 6" (height) x 52" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 16.6 lbs.
The Ionic Breathe Crib and Toddler Mattress by Delta Children is the BEST breathable and machine washable crib mattress for your baby! Designed with dream-inducing comfort and naturally self-cleaning antimicrobial technology, this breathable baby mattress has it all. The innovative Cloud Core made from sustainable materials has an open-air construction that provides continuous airflow while the removable and machine washable soft knit cover features silver ions permanently embedded into the fabric to fight off odor causing bacteria and viruses. For easy cleanup, a waterproof barrier protects the hypoallergenic core. Dual sided to accommodate the sleeping needs of infants and toddlers, this mattress features the firmness level infants need on one side and an additional comfort layer on the toddler side—it’s the perfect choice for your growing child. This crib mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Tested to meet or exceed the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your baby, it has been screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are known to pollute indoor air. Certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air, you can feel good about putting this mattress in your child’s nursery.
Shop More From This Collection
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation