Encourage her to dream crazy big with the Nickelodeon JoJo Siwa Upholstered Twin Bed by Delta Children. The ultimate retreat for the JoJo Siwa fan, this twin bed bursts with character, and girlish charm, boasting enchanting graphics of a unicorn and rainbow on the headboard, while the footboard features 3D applique detailing of JoJo’s signature bow. A heart-shaped, JoJo Siwa logo and pink tones all over further channel the bubbly spirit of your child’s favorite dance star. Fully upholstered in faux leather with a sturdy and durable hardwood frame, this kids’ bed creates a cozy, magical and safe sleep space for the little superstar in your life. It’s a super-cool place where she can nap, sleep or catch up on her favorite show, The JoJo & BowBow Show Show.
About JoJo Siwa: From her infectious spirit and can-do attitude to her love of dance, bows, and her yorkie BowBow, JoJo’s positive personality is brought to life with this vibrant collection of kids’ furniture from Delta Children. Items from this collection will inspire young girls to be themselves through JoJo’s empowering and uplifting vibes.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- ACCESSORIES & ADAPTORS
- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- RECOMMENDED USE: Holds up to 350 lbs.
- Fits standard twin mattress (sold separately)
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Twin bed features upholstered headboard and footboard | Wooden slat bed frame; doesn't require a box spring
- Constructed with wood and faux leather
- CHARMING JOJO SIWA DESIGN: Vibrant and fun, JoJo Siwa graphics on the headboard | 3D applique detailing on the footboard
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD: This twin bed meets or exceeds all CPSIA requirements
- Easy assembly
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 42.12 (width) by 33.4 (height) by 80 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 78.26
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 31.46 (width) by 6.69 (height) by 47.48 (depth)
WHY YOU CAN TRUST DELTA CHILDREN
1 Out Of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% Of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
#1 in Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation