Minnie Mouse Interactive Wood Toddler Bed
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
This toddler bed meets or exceeds the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your little one. It has been screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are known to pollute indoor air, certifying it contributes to cleaner indoor air. When you buy this toddler bed, you can feel good about what you’re putting in your child's space
Durable Wooden Construction
Made from durable, engineered wood with built in toddler guardrails to keep your child secure
The footboard features a bedtime checklist complete with a Minnie-shaped clock that supports your little one's bedtime routine
For the Minnie Mouse Fan
Colorful artwork featuring Minnie and her signature shade of pink cover every surface. 3D detailing and bright design makes it fun and easy for your little one to transition from crib to toddler bed
- Recommended for ages 15 months+
- Made of strong and sturdy wood
- Bedtime checklist on the footboard easily wipes clean; dry-erase marker not included/ Interactive clock with day of the week spinner helps make learning the days and time telling fun
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Dimensions: 29.92" (width) x 18" (height) x 54.53" (depth)
- Product Weight: 41.45 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 3.74" (width) x 31.5" (height) x 23.62" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 41.01 lbs.
What will your little one love most about this Minnie Mouse Interactive Wood Toddler Bed from Delta Children? Will it be the colorful Disney graphics that inspire any mini mouseketeer? Or will it be the before bed checklist and movable clock at the footboard? Actually, we think she’ll love it all! And parents will love the sturdy wood construction with elevated sides and low to the ground design that helps create the big-kid room of her dreams.
Shop More From This Collection
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation