Perfect Start Limited Dual Sided Baby Crib Mattress and Toddler Mattress
- Soft fabric cover has waterproof backing for easy cleaning
- Breathable fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers ideal firmness level while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill--great for babies, great for the environment
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets or exceeds the most stringent chemical emissions standards to create a healthier home for your child. Tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs, this mattress is certified to contribute to cleaner indoor air
- Mattress has 2 unique sides to deliver the best sleeping environment for your growing baby| Infant side is ideal firmness level for newborns | Toddler side features an additional comfort layer
- This mattress is free from added toxic fire retardants, lead and phthalates
- Tested to meet or exceed all applicable JPMA, CPSIA and ASTM safety testing standards flammability standards
- 100% cotton fire protection meets or exceeds
- This mattress is designed to fit any standard full-size crib or toddler bed
- Made in USA of imported and domestic parts
- 35 year limited warranty
- Product Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" (width) x 7" (height) x 53" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 lbs.
Serta’s Perfect Start Limited Dual Sided Baby Crib Mattress and Toddler Mattress helps deliver a safer, heathier and better night’s sleep for your newborn, infant or toddler. Designed with two distinct sides that target the unique sleeping needs of your growing baby, this mattress features an infant side with the ideal firmness level and a toddler side with an additional comfort level. The core of this crib mattress is made from over 300 recycled water bottles, making it the best choice for your baby, and the environment. Topped with a fabric cover with waterproof backing to help make cleanup easy, this mattress is the best choice for your baby. Fits most standard full-size cribs and toddler beds. A healthy and safe choice for your baby, all Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the Greenguard Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality in your home.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation