Providence Classic 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Available in Bianca with Rustic Ebony (135) and Bianca with Rustic Haze (136)
- Coordinates beautifully with the Providence Bookcase with Drawer, Providence Changing Tray, Providence 4 Drawer Chest and Milan Upholstered Glider for a perfect nursery
- Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- Uses a standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Expertly crafted by Delta Children; easy assembly for you
- Assembled dimensions (in inches): 57.75 (width) by 36.25 (height) by 31.25 (length)
- Shipping dimensions (in inches): 6 (width) by 33.1 (height) by 59.7 (length)
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 68
View Product Features
The Providence Classic 4-in-1 Convertible Crib by Delta Children blends rustic accents with a modern silhouette—the distressed trim around the top rail and on the slanted legs helps create a warm and inviting two-tone look. Designed to keep up with your growing baby, it features a three-position height adjustment that allows you to lower the mattress as needed, plus it turns into a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed when the time is right (Daybed Rail included; Toddler Guardrail and Full Sized Bed Rails sold separately). Crafted from strong and sturdy wood, the Providence Classic 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is JPMA certified and is built to provide your child with a safe place to sleep, year after year. Complete the look by adding coordinating pieces from the Providence Collection to your nursery.
Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality cribs affordable for all families. That’s why all Delta Children cribs are JPMA certified and are tested above and beyond industry standards.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation