Rowen 4-in-1 Crib
Painted grey finish feels fresh and modern without losing its classic nursery charm
Adjustable Mattress Height
Three unique height configurations to accommodate your growing baby
Start with the crib configuration, then transition to a toddler bed or daybed once they're ready to get in and out on their own. Finally, this crib converts to a full-size bed that can be used for years to come
This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. We know chemicals have no place in your nursery, so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood
This crib is made from plantation-raised Radiata Pine. This variety of pine is a dense, relatively hard wood, and one of the most common woods used in the infant furniture industry
- Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- Toddler guardrail and full-size bed rails sold separately
- Expertly crafted by Delta Children, easy for you to assemble
- Product Weight: 89.10 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5.75" (width) x 46.00" (height) x 59.00" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 89.10 lbs.
- Product Weight: 89.1 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5.75" (width) x 46.0" (height) x 59.0" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 89.1 lbs.
With its timeless and traditional look, the Rowen Crib 4-in-1 Crib is sure to become an heirloom. Even better, it grows with your child, easily converting from a multi-positional crib with three mattress height adjustments to a daybed, toddler bed and full size bed.
Shop More From This Collection
Why you can trust
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation