Solid wood and straight contemporary cap ends create a higher design level, while offering stability and beauty to this compact size evacuation crib.
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- ACCESSORIES & ADAPTORS
- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Available finishes: White (100), Natural (260)
- Innovating engineering provides superior strength for this highly designed crib system. All fixed sides with a metal box frame provide center support for daily use and strength and durability when used as an emergency evacuation crib.
- Plexiglas® headboards provide visibility
- Phthalate free, plastic teething rails provide safety and cleanliness.
- Two positions mattress adjustments
- Metal mattress support provides added strength for the sleep surface.
- U joint welded castors add strength to the cribs rather than weaken them like traditional casters.
- Four inch, rubber casters will not damage floors, 2 locking 2 non-locking.
- Identification label kit included to identify this crib as an evacuation system in the infant room
- 3 inch Simmons Kids® Mattress made with Simmons Kids® technology and experience. Commercial grade, Added structure for better infant rest, Phthalate free, meets CFR 1633 Flammability standards
- Sleep Surface (in inches): 24 by 38
- Product Line Warranty: 5 year limited
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 27.09 (width) by 40.67 (height) by 39.84 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 44 (width) by 30 (height) by 9 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 53.55
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 53.55
1 Out Of 2
Children Sleep in Our Products
of Safety, Style & Innovation
#1 in Safety
Meet or Exceed All Testing Standards