- Available finishes: White (100), Natural (260)
- Innovating engineering provides superior strength for this highly designed crib system. All fixed sides with a metal box frame provide center support for daily use and strength and durability when used as an emergency evacuation crib.
- Plexiglas® headboards provide visibility
- Phthalate free, plastic teething rails provide safety and cleanliness.
- Two positions mattress adjustments
- Metal mattress support provides added strength for the sleep surface.
- U joint welded castors add strength to the cribs rather than weaken them like traditional casters.
- Four inch, rubber casters will not damage floors, 2 locking 2 non-locking.
- Identification label kit included to identify this crib as an evacuation system in the infant room
- 3 inch Simmons Kids® Mattress made with Simmons Kids® technology and experience. Commercial grade, Added structure for better infant rest, Phthalate free, meets CFR 1633 Flammability standards
- Sleep Surface (in inches): 24 by 38
- Product Line Warranty: 5 year limited
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 27.09 (width) by 40.67 (height) by 39.84 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 44 (width) by 30 (height) by 9 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 53.55
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 53.55
Solid wood and straight contemporary cap ends create a higher design level, while offering stability and beauty to this compact size evacuation crib.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
Spotted With Delta Children:
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation