Serta iComfort EverCool® Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Supportive soy enhanced foam provides infants the firmness they require
- EverCool® Gfx Memory Foam: World’s first breathable memory foam featuring an infusion of super heat conducting graphene material for supple comfort and an extra ability to whisk heat away from the body
- iComfort® Knit Cover had medical grade waterproof backing
- Unique infant and toddler sides that provide ideal comfort for each stage of your child’s life
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA of Imported and USA materials
- Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 11
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
Serta’s iComfort EverCool® Crib & Toddler Mattress features the most advanced sleep system—ever. Completely re-designed from the inside out, the iComfort® Sleep System helps to provide comfort, support and temperature regulation with its EverCool® Gfx Memory Foam. It’s the world’s first breathable memory foam with the ability to whisk heat away from your child’s body. Delivering a blend of cooling comfort with a layer of supportive soy enhanced foam, your little one will feel the difference the moment they lie down each night. Topped with an exceptionally soft knit fabric cover that’s water and stain resistant, Serta’s iComfort EverCool® Crib & Toddler Mattress makes it easy to clean and prolongs the life of the mattress, ensuring your child will have a safe and comfortable place to sleep from birth till toddlerhood. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation