Serta Nightstar™ Balance Extra Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Extra Firm high density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core
- Light weight for easy changing
- Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- Durable, laminated vinyl cover on the infant side
- Woven fabric on toddler side that is water and stain resistant and has medical grade waterproof backing on the toddler side
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited 7 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 16
Be sure your child is getting the best sleep possible with Serta’s Nightstar™ Balance Extra Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, it features a firm high density thermo-bonded fiber polyester core for the supportive sleeping surface your baby needs. This sturdy mattress is uniquely covered for each stage of your child’s life, the infant side has a durable waterproof cover for easy cleanup, and the toddler side features woven fabric, which is water and stain resistant. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside the crib, its lightweight design makes changing the sheets easy. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation