Serta Perfect Balance Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber core helps to create a firm and durable mattress that is just right for infants and toddlers
- Waterproof cover: durable, laminated vinyl cover wipe clean effortlessly
- Square corners for secure fit inside crib
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 16
Your baby will achieve a peaceful rest with Serta’s Perfect Balance Crib & Toddler Mattress. The firm thermo-bonded polyester core offers the support babies and toddlers’ need, while the waterproof cover is easy for parents to wipe clean. Plus, Serta’s Perfect Balance Crib & Toddler Mattress is a lightweight baby crib mattress that’s easy to change. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation