Serta Perfect Embrace® Pink Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber core
- Light weight for easy changing
- Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- Waterproof vinyl cover resists moisture and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Cloth binding
- 7 year limited warranty
- Made in USA
- Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 10
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 11
Be sure your child is getting the best sleep possible with Serta’s Perfect Embrace® Crib & Toddler Mattress in Pink. Featuring a firm thermo-bonded fiber polyester core for the support your baby needs, this sturdy mattress is covered in a convenient waterproof vinyl cover for easy cleanup. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside the crib, its lightweight design makes changing the sheets less of a chore.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation