Serta® Perfect Rest® Supreme Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Soy Enhanced Core offers comfort and firmness that is just right for infants and toddlers
- Unique infant and toddler sides that provide ideal comfort for each stage of your child’s life
- Additional layer of soy-enhanced foam provides extra comfort on the toddler side
- Woven fabric cover: waterproof, stain resistant and has a waterproof backing
- Square corners for secure fit inside crib
- Natural Fire Protection Wrap made of cotton adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Limited 35 year warranty
- Made in USA of USA and imported materials
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 16
A natural choice for your growing child, Serta’s Perfect Rest Supreme Crib & Toddler Mattress will provide the ideal sleep environment during your child’s most formative years. Designed with a firmer side for infants and the toddler side features an additional layer soy-enhanced foam. This durable dual-sided mattress with a soy-enhanced core will comfortably and safely take your little one from infancy through toddlerhood. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation