Serta Perfect Slumber Dual Sided Recycled Fiber Core Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Firm fiber core made from recycled bottles delivers the perfect firmness level for newborns and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill—great for babies, great for the environment
- Durable, waterproof vinyl cover is easy to clean and hypoallergic; Both sides of the mattress feature a waterproof cover, so flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move to a toddler bed for freshness
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it’s made of materials with low chemical emissions, helping contribute to healthier environments and indoor air in your home; JPMA certified
- 7-year warranty; Made in USA; Size: 27.5"W x 52"L x 5"H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds); Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy; Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
- Dimensions: 27.50" (width) x 5.00" (height) x 52.00" (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions: 27.75" (width) x 6.75" (height) x 52.75" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 9.60 lbs.
Serta’s Perfect Slumber Crib and Toddler Mattress is the perfect choice for your baby’s first mattress. Built with a firm fiber core made from recycled bottles, it delivers the perfect firmness level for newborns and toddlers while helping save over 300 bottles from the landfill—great for babies and great for the environment! Both sides of this mattress are topped with a vinyl waterproof cover that’s hypoallergic, so all you need to do is flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move from the crib to a toddler bed. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside a crib or toddler bed, Serta’s Perfect Slumber Dual Sided Recycled Fiber Core Crib and Toddler Mattress ensures a safe and comfy sleep for your baby, right from the start.
Shop More From This Collection
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation