Serta Perfect Slumber™ Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm high density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core
- Light weight for easy changing
- Labeled infant and toddler sides provide ideal support and comfort for each age range
- Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- Durable, laminated vinyl cover
- Deluxe support layer on the toddler side provides additional comfort
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited 7 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 13
Serta’s Perfect Slumber™ Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress will grow with your baby from infancy to toddlerhood. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, it features a firm high-density thermo-bonded fiber polyester core for the supportive sleeping surface your baby needs. The labeled infant and toddler sides provide the ideal support and comfort for each age range. The toddler side is outfitted with an additional comfort layer for a deluxe sleeping surface. Finished with square corners to help create a secure fit inside the crib, its lightweight design makes changing the sheets easy. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation