Serta Perfect Start® Deluxe Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber core
- Ultimate Edge® design helps create a secure fit inside crib
- Woven fabric cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- Unique infant and toddler sides that provide ideal comfort for each stage of your child’s life
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Made in USA of Imported and USA materials
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Serta's Perfect Start® Deluxe Crib & Toddler Mattress accommodates your growing baby through their infant and toddler stages. Built to fit both standard size cribs and toddler beds, its unique infant and toddler sides provide the ideal construction for each phase—firmness for infant’s on one side, and convoluted foam comfort on the toddler side to help reduce pressure points. At the core of this mattress, a firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber will provide constant support. Finished with Serta’s Ultimate Edge®, the Perfect Start® Deluxe Crib & Toddler Mattress features firm edges that help create a secure fit inside the crib. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation