Serta SleepTrue 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress
- FITS MINI AND PORTABLE CRIBS: This baby mattress fits most mini cribs and portable cribs; mattress measures 38"L x 24"W x 4"H (NOT designed for standard cribs or Pack 'n Plays) | Measure your crib first to ensure a perfect fit
- IDEAL SUPPORT FOR BABY: This baby mattress features a hypoallergenic fiber core made from recycled bottles for firm comfort and support
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- WATERPROOF DESIGN IS EASY TO CLEAN: Features a durable, waterproof vinyl cover that wipes clean
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments | Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- MADE IN USA: This baby mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (in inches): 24 (width) by 4 (height) by 38 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 3.9
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 5.8
Create the ultimate sanctuary for your little one with Serta’s SleepTrue 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress. Designed to fit most mini or portable cribs, this baby mattress delivers all the benefits of a full-sized crib mattress in a scaled-down size. Featuring a fiber core that’s made from recycled bottles, it provides a comfortable, safe and hypoallergenic surface that helps babies get the rejuvenating sleep they need in order to grow and develop. The waterproof, vinyl cover blocks wetness to aid in preventing mold, mildew and odor, and is easy to clean, just wipe clean with warm water and mild soap. And that’s not all, the SleepTrue 4-Inch Mini Crib Mattress is extremely lightweight which makes changing the sheets or flipping the mattress a cinch. Fits most mini and portable cribs (NOT designed for standard cribs or Pack 'n Plays).
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation