Serta Tranquility™ Eco Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress
- 120 heavy duty innerspring coils
- Full perimeter border wire
- Ortho-insulated layer for support
- Convoluted layers for comfort
- Naturally blended cotton layer on toddler side for extra comfort
- Waterproof vinyl cover resists moisture and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams, which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- Air vents for added freshness
- Cloth binding
- Limited 50 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 26
Serta’s Tranquility Eco Firm Crib and Toddler Mattress achieves a strong, stable and safe sleep surface that’s made especially for your growing baby. Built with 120 heavy-duty innerspring coils for long-lasting firmness, air vents to keep it fresh, plus a durable two-sided design, it will withstand years of use. Just flip it as your child grows; it’s hardworking on both sides. One side provides the ideal firmness for infants while the other offers a layer of natural cotton for toddlers. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation