Sertapedic® Bloom Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber core helps create a supportive and durable mattress that’s perfect for infants and toddlers
- Lightweight for easy changing
- Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- Waterproof vinyl cover resists moisture and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited 7 year warranty
- This mattress is proudly made in Wisconsin
- Product dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product weight (in pounds): 16
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 20
Ensure they get a great night’s sleep right from the start with Serta’s Sertapedic® Bloom Crib and Toddler Mattress. Featuring a firm thermo-bonded fiber polyester core for the support your baby needs as they grow and develop, this durable mattress is built for your child to use from birth to toddlerhood. Finished with parent-friendly elements like a lightweight design that makes changing the sheets less of a chore and a waterproof vinyl cover that makes cleanup easy, this baby mattress is sure to make early mornings or late nights a little more enjoyable.
Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta Sertapedic® baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Crib mattresses should fit very snug or moderately snug in the crib. No more than two fingers of space should exist between the side of the mattress and the crib frame. A mattress that is too small for the crib could be a suffocation and entrapment hazard.
The firmer, the better when it comes to crib mattresses. Soft surfaces can pose a suffocation hazard and increase your baby’s risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). You can test a how firm a mattress is by pressing on its center and edges. When you release pressure, it should snap back immediately.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation