Sertapedic Fitted Crib Mattress Pad
- ULTRA COMFORT FOR BABY: A quilted top provides a soothing environment for baby
- CLEANER AND SAFER FOR BABY: 100% waterproof underside protects mattress from liquids
- 100% polyester
- BETTER FIT: Elastic corners prevent shifting and sliding of the mattress pad
- MACHINE-WASHABLE: For easy cleaning | Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Fits most standard sized crib mattresses
- Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 52 (length)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 1.2
Your baby will enjoy the comfort and protection of Serta’s Sertapedic Fitted Crib Mattress Pad. A quilted top offers baby ultimate cushioned comfort, while a 100% waterproof underside protects the mattress from liquids. Designed to perfectly fit most standard sized crib mattresses, the elasticized corners ensure the pad will stay snugly fit onto the mattress, preventing shifting and sliding. This pad is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
Designed by the same brand that's been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta's baby products deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation