Sertapedic® Ocean Breeze Crib and Toddler Mattress
- AT THE CORE: Firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber core helps create a supportive and durable mattress that’s perfect for infants and toddlers
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER: Lightweight for easy changing
- BEST FIT: Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- BLOCKS WETNESS: Waterproof vinyl cover resists moisture and stains
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 5 year limited warranty
- SIZE: Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 10
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52.5 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 11
Your new baby will sleep over half the day, ensure they have a comfy, supportive place to get the rest they need with Serta’s Sertapedic® Ocean Breeze Crib and Toddler Mattress. Featuring a thermo-bonded fiber polyester core that’s the ideal firmness level for infants and toddlers, this durable baby mattress will transition from the crib to toddler bed as your child grows. Finished with parent-friendly elements like a lightweight design that makes changing the sheets less of a chore and a waterproof vinyl cover that makes cleanup easy, this crib and toddler mattress is sure to make early mornings or late nights a little more enjoyable. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta Sertapedic® baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation